Radnor Cottage Style
Located on an exclusive street in a private setting is another Weiss trendsetting home – 550 Maplewood Ave. Weiss embraces the rich architectural heritage of Wayne and infuses it with modern touches for a totally fresh look.
Architectural elements such as the gambrel roof lines, detached garage with breezeway, deep eaves and pergola detail work together to achieve a distinctive cottage style and provides an incredibly sturdy house...
Spaces have been repurposed and reimagined for more modern lifestyles. Outdoor Rooms, Entertaining Bar, Inglenook, Dressing Rooms, Closets, Guest Quarters, etc. Function reigns supreme, but the floor plan demonstrates a dimensional sensitivity that infuses the home with airiness and natural daylight...
Colors of washed wood, greys and whites work together with the rich textures of reclaimed wood …… stone, glass and polished concrete are all combined to stunning effect...
“Every home I build is driven by my relentless pursuit of finding the perfect intersection of design-excellence and innovation in architecture, site planning and interior design and by my pursuit of exquisite workmanship and rigorous adherence to quality standards”. – Mark Weiss
• 424 Sydbury Lane, Wynnewood, PA 19096 (Delivery 2017)
• 541 Red Fox Lane, Wayne, PA 19087 (Sold)
• 254 Country Road, Berwyn, PA 19312 (Sold)
• 720 Malin Road, Newtown Square, PA 19072 (Sold)
• 254 Millbrook Road, Berwyn, PA 19312 (Sold)
• 425 Sydbury Lane, Wynnewood, PA 19096 (Coming Soon)
• Plant & Willow Ave., Wayne, PA 19087 (4 new townhouses, Coming Soon)